For questions related to Class Day ceremonies, contact your individual school, and visit the announcements page for the most current updates.
Below are several maps and guides to help you navigate when planning your visit to campus during Commencement season.
- Morningside Campus Map: A map of the University's Morningside campus at 116th Street
- Morningside Disability Access Map: A map to help those who are mobility impaired navigate Columbia’s historic Morningside campus
- Medical Center Campus Map: A map of the University's Medical Center campus at 168th Street
- Assembly of Candidates Map: Graduating student entrances, campus amenities, and line up locations for the candidate procession that starts the University Commencement ceremony.
- Seating of Candidates Map: Graduating student seating locations during the ceremony.
- University Commencement Entrances Map: All available entrances to Morningside campus on Commencement Day.
Individual Schools and Class Day Ceremonies (South Lawn)
- Graduate Map: Graduating student line up and seating locations.
- Guest Map [Friday, Saturday, Tuesday]: Guest entrances, seating areas, and campus amenities available on May 12, 13, and 16.
- Guest Map [Sunday & Monday]: Guest entrances, seating areas, and campus amenities available on May 14 and 15.
Baby Changing Stations & Lactation Rooms
Dedicated baby changing stations will be available at the following locations from Friday, May 12:
- Alfred Lerner Hall: 2nd floor, near Café 212—hallway outside both bathrooms.
- Schermerhorn Hall: 3rd floor bathrooms.
- Hamilton Hall: 1st floor hallway between both bathrooms
- Pulitzer Hall: 1st floor bathrooms
For guests that require a lactation room:
- Carman Hall Lactation Lounge: 1st floor foyer
For graduates that require a lactation room during Class Day lineups from Friday, May 12, through Wednesday, May 17:
- Alfred Lerner Hall: Rooms 572 and 573
For graduates that require a lactation room during University Commencement on Wednesday, May 17, four locations are available on upper campus. Please pre-arrange swipe or keycode access by contacting the Work Life office at [email protected] or (212) 854-8019 by Wednesday, May 10, 2023. For more details on these locations, please visit the Work Life website.
- Uris Hall: 3rd floor
- The Northwest Corner Building: 8th floor
- Chandler Hall: 3rd floor
- Mudd Hall: 6th floor