Below are several maps and guides to help you navigate campus during Commencement Week.
- Morningside Campus Map: A map of the University's Morningside campus at 116th Street
- Morningside Disability Access Map: A map to help those who are mobility impaired navigate Columbia’s historic Morningside campus
- Medical Center Campus Map: A map of the University's Medical Center campus at 168th Street
- Campus Accessibility Map: A map detailing designated campus entrances for graduating students, guests, faculty, staff, and those needing disability services on Commencement Day
- Assembly of Divisions Map: A map for faculty, staff, alumni, and Trustees participating in the academic procession
- Assembly of Candidates Map: A map detailing where graduating students will line up before the candidate procession
- Seating of Candidates Map: A map detailing where graduating students will be seated during the ceremony
Additional maps and guides will be shared as Commencement Week approaches.